- ArsProDeo. On this website the CNV-Kunstenbond Vakgroep Beeldende Kunst presents liturgical art. This includes autonomous as well as applied art, consisting of contemporary translations of Christian themes and symbols. For churches but also for individuals. www.arsprodeo.nl (NL)
- Expositions in Linnaeuskerk Amsterdam.
- Expositions in Thomaskerk, Amsterdam, Prinses Irenestraat 36, Amsterdam. www.thomasopen.com (N)
- Gallery Libbe Venema, Hogeweg 2A. Work in stock of Libbe Venema. Further changing expositions. www.libbevenema.nl (NL)
- Galerie Tóth – Icons, Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 68, Amsterdam. The gallery is specialized in Russian icons from 16th till 19th century. The collection consists of traditional wooden icons and a large selection of brass travelling icons. www.tothikonen.com (E)
- Galerie H10a, Hoofdstraat 10a, Apeldoorn. Open: first Sunday of each month and by appointment. www.h10a.nl
- Exposition room in the office of the Nederlands Dagblad daily Christian newspaper, Hermesweg 20 in Barneveld.
- Galerie Iwema, Ikonen, Reigerlaan 49, Beilen, phone for appointment to see the collection (tel. 06.29368984).
- Gallery & Studio Lumineux, Buitenweg 11, Best. Gallery of Bert Pulles. Designer in metal, precious metals and monumental objects. www.galerie-lumineux.nl (NL)
- Expositions in the Opstandingskerk/Immanuelkerk.
- Grote of Sint Nicolaaskerk. Expositions. www.vbmk.nl (NL)
- Zoetmulder-Icons, Kampveld 1 (corner Wateringsevest), 2611 DA Delft. Gallery for icons. www.russianicons.net (NL, E, Ru)
- Expositions in theGrote- of Sint Martinuskerk, Markt 2, Dokkum. The church is open to the public on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Gallery Jan Kooistra, Diepswal 3, Dokkum. Fri: 14.00 - 17.00 and 19.00 - 21.00, Sa: 14.00 - 17.00.
- Expositions at Lektuurcentrum of the organization Bijbel Kiosk Vereniging, Hoofdstraat 55, Driebergen.
- Expositions at the Christelijke Hogeschool Ede (Christian college), Oude Kerkweg 100, Ede. www.che.nl (NL,E)
- Galerie 39, in the Christian Library for the Blind and Visually Handicapped, Paul Krugerweg 39. www.cbb.nl (NL)
- Gallery Hüsstege, icons, visits on request. More information on www.iconen.nl (NL, E, It)
- Expositions in the Sint Bavo.
- Behind the church H. Joannes de Doper is a garden of over 2 acres. In this garden many herbs, plants and trees grow which are also mentioned in the Bible. Also on show are 40 sculptures of biblical and inspiring persons, from the Haarlemmermeer artist Karel Gomes. In addition the garden has a labyrinth. www.bijbelsetuininhoofddorp.nl (NL)
- Expositions in Kerkcentrum De Ark, Muiderbos 36, Hoofddorp. www.deark.nu (NL)
- Expositions in the synagogue, Jan van Arkelstraat 4.
- Galerie van Driel, Burgwal 96, Kampen, with works by five members of this family of artists: Daan sr., Jan, Cees, Daan jr. en Nini van Driel. Call before visiting. www.galerievandriel.nl (NL)
- Chez-Moi Ton Schulten Gallery International, Markstraat 4-6/Gasthuisstraat 3-6, Ootmarsum. Work of Ton Schulten and guests. With book gallery and sculpture garden. www.tonschulten.nl (NL, En, D)
- Gallery-studio Annemiek Punt, Kloosterstraat 5, Ootmarsum. Glass art, also windows. www.annemiekpunt.nl (NL, E)
- Kruiswegpark (Stations of the cross). The park, next to pilgrimage center Kapel in 't Zand, was completed in 1928 designed by the famous architect from the town of Roermond dr. Pierre Cuypers and has ornamental chapels, with in them marble statues of the sculptor Karel Lücker. In addition there are contemporary paintings portraying the lives of mission veterans and their homefront. www.kruiswegpark.nl/cms (NL, E, F, D)
- Expositions at Continental Art Centre / art gallery CNV Kunstenbond (artists labour union), Robert Kochplaats 342, Rotterdam. CNV-Kunstenbond has also put together expositions around themes which can be rented by church groups (one or more pieces of art). www.continentalart.org (NL,E)
- Permanent icons exposition of the painter Hans Verweij in the town monastery, Westeinde 101 The Hague. Open on request. www.stadskloosterdenhaag.nl (NL)
- Galerie 44, Molenstraat 44, The Hague has expositions with a spiritual and often Christian character. Open: Wednesday 13:30-17:00, Saturday 13:00-17:00. denhaag.okkn.nl/
- Expositions in the Heuvelse kerk (Sint Jozefkerk), Heuvelring 122.
- Expositions in the head office and services center of the Protestant Church in the Netherlands, Joseph Haydnlaan 2a, Utrecht.
- Expositions in the Tuindorpkerk.
- Summer exposition as part of Tsjerkepaad (church tour) in the Mariakerk.
- Atelier Gootjes, Klooienberglaan 275, Zwolle. Gallery of Jan Pieter and Ludie Gootjes.
- Expositions in the Gereformeerde Hogeschool in Zwolle.
- Jewish Historical Museum, Amsterdam. The Jewish Historical Museum collects and shows objects and artworks that reflect the religion, culture and history of Jews in the Netherlands and its former colonies. www.jhm.nl (NL,E)
- Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder. This hidden church 'in the attic' was built during the Reformation, when Catholics were forbidden to hold public services. A unique hidden church, complete with galleries, a large altar and around 150 seats. The museum has a magnificent collection of paintings, sculpture and silver providing an overview of Catholic history in Amsterdam. www.opsolder.nl (NL,E)
- Rembrandthuis. House where Rembrandt lived. With graphic work and paintings by Rembrandt and his contemporaries and predecessors. www.rembrandthuis.nl (NL,E)
- Breda’s Museum with old Christian art. In the episcopal collection of the Breda's Museum objects of popular devotion are especially well represented. www.breda-museum.org (NL)
- Beguinage Breda museum. Beguine houses, church and herb garden and expositions. It is part of the Breda’s Museum. www.begijnhofbreda.nl (NL)
- The Vermeer Centre Delft gives an overview of all Vermeer’s paintings (reproductions) and tells you about his life and way of working. (in Dutch and English). www.vermeerdelft.nl (NL, E)
- Museum de Wieger about the group of artists that worked in Deurne, a unique collection of works made in the period between the two world wars. In Deurne lived Gerrit van Bakel, Otto van Rees and the medical doctor-painter Hendrik Wiegersma. www.dewieger.nl (NL)
- Gallery/Museum of the St. Adelbertabdij, Vennewatersweg 27 of Abdijlaan 26. Permanent exhibition of archeological finds, work by Vytautas Kaunas and changing expositions. www.abdijvanegmond.nl (NL)
- Sand Sculptures in Elburg with ca 150 lifesize sculptures about social themes, church history and biblical stories made by the world top of sand sculptors. Open seven days a week.
- Kijk-je kerk-kunst is a religious museum housed in the crypt of the Sint-Martinuskerk. With nun’s dolls, a large collection of statues of Mary and tapestries. Open during the summer in the weekends and on Sundays from Advent till January with a Christmas exposition.
- Volkenkundig Museum Gerardus van der Leeuw in Groningen (belongs to the Faculty of theology and religious studies of the University of Groningen). Expositions.
- KathedraalMuseum, Leidsevaart 146, Haarlem belongs to the Nieuwe Bavo (Kathedrale Basiliek St.Bavo). The museum opened in 2016 with the collection of the old treasury and an exhibition of work by Jan Dibbets. http://www.nieuwebavo.nl
Horst aan de Maas:
- Treasury St. Lambertuskerk, St. Lambertusplein 16, Horst aan de Maas. Sculptures, paraments, silver and liturgical objects.
- Wilhelmietenmuseum in West-Brabant with a collection of icons, housed in the former Wilhelmieten convent 'Ste. Marie'.
- Bijbelmuseum Leerdam, Lingedijk 36. Hundreds of old Dutch bibles, Catholic, Lutheran, Reformed and Anabaptist printed between 1538 – 1950. Also illustrated bibles. www.statenbijbelmuseum.nl (NL,E)
- Treasury Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, O.L. Vrouweplein 7, Maastricht.
With art for the church through the ages.
- Treasury Sint Servaasbasiliek, Keizer Karelplein 6, Maastricht. A treasury full of tradition, history, religious culture and architecture.
- Comenius Museum with a permanent exposition about Comenius, changing expositions and the Comenius Mausoleum with his grave. Comenius was a17th-century Czech pedagogue, philosopher and theologian who spent the last years of his life in Amsterdam. www.comeniusmuseum.nl (NL)
- Museum Park Orientalis, Nijmegen. Take a trip through the world of the three holy books by visiting the open-air museum in Heilig Landstichting. After visiting the introductory exhibition 'When God was still a writer' in the indoor museum, you can walk round the outdoor museum, and experience the scents of the Arabian souk and the peace and quiet, or hustle and bustle of the desert Bedouin camp, before moving on to the Roman street to get a taste of what life was like in those days. www.museumparkorientalis.nl (NL, E, D)
- Vincentre and Van Gogh Village. Vincent van Gogh Centre, which shows how Van Gogh lived and worked from 1883-1885 in Nuenen. www.vangoghvillagenuenen.nl (NL,E)
- Museum for plain glass- and enamelart, Marktstraat 22, Ravenstein. The museum gives an overview of glass art (only two-dimensional: leaded windows, glass fusing, applied glass) in the Netherlands. In addition the museum gives an oversight of enamel art (panels, objects, jewellery) in the Netherlands and abroad with changing exhibitions. The museum is unique in the Netherlands and one of the few in this field in Europe. Also about church windows. www.vlakglas-en-emaillekunst.nl/ (NL)
- Ecclesiastical Museum Slenaken, Dorpsstraat 12, Slenaken. Liturgical objects, sculptures, devotional objects. www.parochie-slenaken.nl
- Treasury Helige Amelberga, Basiliek, Salvatorplein, Susteren.
- Museum for monastic and ecclesiastical history and religious art in Ter Apel Domus Novae Lucis (medieval monastery). Also contemporary art. www.kloosterterapel.nl NL)
- Museum for Religious Art. Art from the Middle Ages till now. Also modern and contemporary religious art, e.g. Frans Verhaak, Albert Troost and De Tilburgse School. www.museumvoorreligieuzekunst.nl (NL)
- Museum Catharijneconvent. The permanent collection of Museum Catharijneconvent comprises unique historical and art-historical exhibits ranging from the early mediaeval period to the 21st century. This collection offers an insight into the Christian art and cultural history of the Netherlands and its influence on Dutch society. www.catharijneconvent.nl (NL, E)
- Museum Land van Valkenburg. Has a Charles Eyck room. Regularly expositions about catholic artists living in Limburg. www.museumlandvanvalkenburg.nl (NL)
- Heiligenbeeldenmuseum Kranenburg, H. Antonius van Paduakerk, Ruurloseweg 101, Vorden. About saints and their statues. www.heiligenbeeldenmuseum.nl (NL)
- Gemeentemuseum (Municipal Museum) Weert, location Jacob van Horne, is housed in the former town hall on the Markt in Weert. Shows religious art with one of the best collections of old art of Limburg. Also about Franciscan art and culture. http://museum.erfgoedhuisweert.nl (NL)
- Museum for Ecclesiastical Art. Liturgical robes, silverware, sculptures, paintings and other liturgical objects. Open in Summer. http://kerkelijkekunst.workum.nl (NL)
- Vincent van Gogh Huis, museum about Van Gogh in the village of his birth. With information about Van Gogh and a growing collection of artworks. With expositions. www.vangoghhuis.com (NL)